Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blow, wind blow!

Learnt alot of dumb games.
Zap-zap! :O and what's with that Zebra-Giraffe-Lion-STAMPEDE!
Rofl shhh. Keep yer comments to yourself, or I'd send you to South Africa to marry old and fat tycoons
HAHAHA

Anyways, read Charlene's blog and she says that The Legend Sea or whatever that show's called totally sucked. The one with JJ, Lin Yu Zhong and Jin Sha's voices? Ohwells. I'd much rather spend on Shrek 3 and POTC 3. Luckily she didn't pay for the show.

5 Hot Catchphrases
xCorny Oohlalala

1. "You got MSN? Can add me?"
2. "Faster buy before GST increase!"
3. "What's new with me? Check my blog."
4. "Me and my new bff [best friends forever]..."
5. "Hey, hey, you you! I wanna be your girlfriend!"

Adapted from L!Me June 2007 :D
Ultra *makes puking motion*

Dl-ed quite a number of interesting so-called fonts from dafont.com. I think photoshoppers like Jiemin'd be really intrigued by them. Send you, Jiemin? :)

I'm going to set up a line called ATT(Abolish Twit Talk) here. Watch out for more details. *Chuckles*