Wednesday, June 20, 2007


I'M SO FATED WITH TWILIGHT! :D
Edward Cullen still appeals to me so much since forever.

So this was my first reaction when I had strolled over to the ME bookshelf of JE library


(YEA PWNZORD!!!)

Now I've got difficulties tearing my eyes off the book.

Okay, so I've probably got some good ways after all, I guess, according to the tagboard. I didn't know I look like that in others' eyes- it's pretty amazing to me.

I've come up with an idea with regards to the class tee, but I'd need Jemimah's help since it requires much photoshop attention. Well I was eating Macs ice cream while on the way home after a whole day at MC, and the inspiration suddenly hit me on the forehead like a flying saucepan. Class tee issues are forever controversial, so I don't expect everyone to agree with my thoughts and ideas.

Some pictures here, all random. I know you guys are bored of reading my monotonous writings. All pictures are compressed cos I feel like it.
Heh


PHISH FOOD!
I totally want to try this.


Weijie was in Cold Storage.


Oooh Brad Pitt!


Whateverrrrr.
Not really worth the cash, actually, cos the green tea I got tasted like sugar water.


Voldemort! Couldn't resist giving him a kiss :3
May the force be with you. (Okay I know that belongs in Star Wars)


SIRIUS BLACK!
My favoooo. ♥


Yuqian and the Silver Surfer
She was quite mesmerized :(


Answer: Davy Jones HAHAHA
Stupid attempt. My dad laughed at it for 3 hours.


That's supposed to me Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones fighting on that long stick on the ship sails.
These are just doodles, I swear!


Intriguing shape of rice at Boon Tong Kee.


Omg it's Shannon!


Zhiqi ♥


The Rocky Road I made. Yum :D


Bad hair day.
This was taken on the same day I had to wear a bandanna to MC. My hair was supposed to look like this, and I didn't want to scare off the entire cohort of MC staff and students and cleaners so I had my head properly wrapped up.