Friday, June 22, 2007

Yi Ge Xiang Xia Tian, Yi Ge Xiang Qiu Tian- Fan Wei Qi (imeem.com)

I'm kinda afraid now!
I don't know where my phone is :(
Then when I call my line to detect vibration in my bag, the operator just slams me this "cannot get a response" auto mechanical voice which is infuriating.

*Stomps around room*

Today was the last MC session! Wow time flies. I will definitely miss the sessions, of course, and all the buddies I've made. Uh Zhiqi, Shannon (Da jie!), Charissa, Michelle, Joy, the superfunnydoodooomgsoblur Bowei, and umm okay many, many other people. Yup 24 of us altogether and I won't forget you guys. Cat-roach rocks!♥

Speaking of MC, there's another session on next Saturday. 2-5.30 and I know Jemimah is going to strangle me with her bare hands.

Sidetracking, sorry. Today's MC session was slightly laid-back. Celine spoke to us about some stuff and I peeked at my exam paper. Full marks for most of the sections! Yayyyyy. Was really hyped up about the presentation thing cos I've always got to be the first one few and stuff like that. Spoke to lots of smiling parents and of course, my classmates. I was relatively impressed by Cheryl's, Vivien's and Amelia's speech- they sounded so, so confident.

Must learn more huh? Hahaha. I think this whole MC didn't prove a complete profligate use of cash and energy; I definitely did learn some stuff from it. Initially it was literally antagonizing cos I had no one to talk to and mostly sat in a corner like a recluse drowning in endless pitfalls. Later on it got even better and blended it with all the highjinks-thanks for making this whole class such a wonderful experience- and really enjoyed myself. Vicissitudes, see. :)

Went to pc feeling like a sack of rocks. Really drained out from today. I've only got about 4-5 hours of sleep a day, see. I've began that insomnia cycle thing again, only this time worse cos I can't catch up on any bits of sleep in the afternoon. I think I agree with what Shannon, Zhiqi, Dan and Elise said. Coincidentally, 4 of them said I looked like a vampire on the same day. Description:-


(Met Daniel and Elise at JEC by accident but this convo happened on MSN)

Daniel: Hey you look so pale. Omg did you just crawl out of your coffin?
Elise: Shut up, asscrack. She's not dead, just like, er, the living dead. Like a vampire! Yeah! Wow, you really look like a vampire. Is it the in look now?

Hello dude and doodette, like I have any choice over my uncontrollable queer sleep patterns. Pffffft. Dark circles are so much prominent now.

Then,

Shannon:
Eh Amanda why are you so white?
Zhiqi: Yeah, she looks like a vampire!
Shannon: And she looks very... haunted.

Aaaaargh! Okay. I can't tan, alright? I just shrivel up, turn red, and go back o my original colour within maxi. one week.
Sorry lah! D: Hahaha. Not my fault. I hate the sun too, by the way. It makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes. If I can I'd move to Forks or somewhere near the Olympic Peninsula next time- the places on Earth with the least sun. It'd do me some good.

Toodles, it's 1 a.m. already, and I've promised Mr Ng to sleep early. I can't sleep. I'd end up reading Twilight/ Holes again, probably.

Good night people, treasure your sanity.