Friday, June 22, 2007

JUNE 20TH WAS EDWARD CULLEN'S BIRTHDAY!
Happy 17th... again, dearest Edward♥

Just found out that on Twlight Lexicon. Errr maybe I'm not observant enough or something, but how did they know :O

Yesterday's post was the 444th post!
What a number :\

I'm reading Twilight for the 14th time now... If the movie ever comes out I think I'd be able to know what scene comes after what. Elise says if I hit 20 times, she'd be betting with me I can recite all their lines.

I somehow can now, some of them, cos if you've read something interesting and intriguing for 14 times I bet you can remember its contents.

So why ain't Chemistry interesting, then? Hahaha.
I kind of want to go KBox tomorrow, but no one seems to be available. Pfffft.

I AM WAITING FOR THE SEVENTH OF AUGUST, Y2K7!
Yes all Edward lovers ought to know; the official release of Eclipse. This extract from Eclipse below is from Stephenie Meyer's official site:

"BELLA?"

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.

This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine—like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us.


As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob—knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Oh. My. God. What is happening to the world!@#$%

If Jacob is blocking Edward and Bella's path to eternal love+happiness, I will personally call Stephenie Meyer to get her to annihilate Jacob Black, or ship Jacob Black to me so that I can lock him up in Changi Prison or something.

It's such a crime to do that (I mean, barricading Bella and Edward from the entrance to their path of eternal love+happiness, not the Jacob Black thing.)

So random.

Visit Stephenie Meyer's official web now, dears, and dissect every single page.
You'll never know what you can find there. Like me, for instance, I've read more things than what I ought to know on stepheniemeyer.com :)


ECLIPSEEEEEEE!

Going crackers now. Hahaha. Okay cheers to all Edward and Twilight fans! :D