Monday, June 04, 2007

Saw Spiderman in Taka today!

My mum's reaction: Why so ugly one the costume. Tsk, the show one better you know. This one, surely inside the costume actually is an ah pek, old old lao tico, teach children wrong thing.

Me: Eh not bad already, considering the fact that if he REALLY is a laoticopek, he still can save the world! (I know that Tobey Macguire is the REAL Spiderman but I was just trying to humour her)

Mum: *Still shaking her head* Aiyerh, lucky Spiderman no invisibility, if not he surely climb into the girls' toilets to spy on girls.

Me: *Makes -No link! No link- action* Errr... If you say so.


I think Edison Chen is very welly hot :D Too bad his character died in that show. Still, he's more handsome than Nicholas Tse. Nicholas Tse needs to get a better hairdo, or fire his hairstylist altogether.

Wore contacts again today. Hmmm, Elise says it's very uncomfortable but I think it's fine. No?