Saturday, June 02, 2007

State your ten favourite songs.
Mine change randomly- I'd just have to stick with the 020607 playlist.
Sometimes I listen to jams on imeem.com though :)

1. Jay Chou! Yes almost anything by Jay Chou.
2. Ting Yuan Wei Ren Tan Ji Ta- SHE
3. Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
4. This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race- Fall Out Boy
5. Begin (Acapella)- DBSK
6. Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance
7. Rescued- Jack's Mannequin
8. Wu Yue Tian- SHE
9. Superman (It's not easy)- Five for Fighting
10. My own singing LALALALALA

State ten things you like to do.
1. Get cooped up in me
2. Ignore people
3. Play computer
4. Bake
5. Read
6. Draw
7. SHOP
8. Bite my fingernails
9. Laugh
10. Act emo

State ten things you believe in.
1. AmandaFYX
2. Being a good Buddhist :D
3. Love
4. Doing things my way
6. Control freaks (there's one in my house right now)
7. Improving my grades
8. Being able to bake more stuff
9. Being able to revive my piano
10. Transformign myself into a better person

State ten besties.
1. CWH
2. Pris
3. Kaiying
4. Ziting
5. Grass
6. Jos
7. Mag
8. Huiling
9. Stella
10. Yi-xin!

State ten things you do everyday.
1. Mumble to myself
2. Argue with my mum
3. Eat chocolate
4. Get a migraine/headache
5. Feel sleepy
6. Panic
7. Read in the toilet
8. Crack my knuckles
9. Stare at what's left of my fingernails
10. Act emo

State ten things you are willing to die for

Nothing.

State ten things you’d want to have.

1. No, not Miss Universe, but I really want world peace :D
2. All the clothes in the world
3. More wisdom and/or better grades
4. Lamborgini A nice chic car
5. An iPod!
6. My parents to understand
7. A guitar
8. Artistic talent
9. To travel around the world
10. My dream job!

Byebye. :D