Saturday, June 02, 2007





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


YAY YAY YAY
DARTH VADER AND DARTH VADERESS WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE!

I can be so right about myself sometimes. (Why Darth Vaderess? Ask the Lubberban clan.)

Lubberban clan involves me, Jasmin, Nicky and Serene. Hah, so you take your pick- ask Serene, Nicky or Jasmin. I suggest ask Nicky, cos he's very impressed with my first-rate involvement in the Yishuo #348354 fiasco.

Today was boring, by the way. Was almost killed by my egoistic parents :(

I am supposed to go SHOPPING with Tay Kaiying! And get sweaters, skinny jeans, bling and shirts.

One more thing I learnt today:
(from www.xanga.com/pokwee)

JEREMY IS A BUTT-EATING MONSTER OMG
Just when I thought he was a nice HyperTomatoGuy D:
Instead he turned out to be a horrifying HyperButteatingBoy!

I'm going to have to change skin soon. This skin is driving me up the walls. Sooner or later I'm going to be Spiderwoman.