Friday, June 01, 2007

"I dream for a living."

-Steven Spielberg


Today was boring but last night was very weird

Had a dream about SUPERHEROES. Yeah a much, much better change from dreams about Mr Ng, Grace, Charlene, Mr Liu, Timotheus and undrawn graphs, no? I think so. At least I don't wake up to gargantuan eyebags.

Dreamt that I was in this battle with a villain in the form of the Silver Surfer. Fellow heroes in my allies included Spiderman (he appeared first shooting webs), then Superman came along and he was flying and looking at the sun (probably cos he runs by solar energy)... and if I'm not wrong I think there was Batman too.

3 heroes and 1 cah-la-fair fighting Silver Surfer. Ha

Then the NEW GOBLIN appeared to join forces, omg. He arrived by making this spectacular show of throwing those exploding orange balls at Silver Surfer (the exact same ones he threw at Spidey last time). I woke with a start cos I was supposed to be flying, then I lost control when I saw James Franco whip out his mask to reveal his perfectly sculpted featured face. Yeah then the last thing I remember was falling out of the sky, then I woke.

Not bad, James Franco for a change. *Giggles*

Zhong Guo Hua (SHE)'s front rap is quite funny. Hahahaha there's this part where they keep going "Bian de ban de bian de ????" Rofl sorry lah, cannot catch.

I learnt 3 things that had an impact on me today.

1) I can only stand Meiji white milk.

2) JOHNNY DEPP IS EDWARD SCISSORHANDS?!

(Funny how a difference in surname can differ by so much. If you're thinking Edward Cullen and Edward Scissorhands. Heh)

3) Never, ever EVER try to act all smart alecky and go for a footlong sub in Subway if your (correct) conscious mind says "No, asshole, you won't be able to finish it" but instead you follow that tiny little voice embedded in your subconscious mind which says "Hey cool, get it".

Tag replies.
Yes, again, I'm sorry but I will only reply the first paged ones... I've been reading every single one of your tags, and I really, really thank you for tagging! :)

Kristel: Thanks... Apart from the more frequent migraine attacks now, I'm feeling much better!

Jwee: Hahaha yup. Feeling much better. Thanks!

Kaiying: Yeah! I want my black skinny jeans! Beeep.

Heshuang: Thank you thank you. I miss you too, cockroach feelers :D

Yanling: Omg why break! *Laughs*

Kai Ler: Burn what?

Joan: Eh, sorry lah. Ask Kim to supply your keropok next time. HAHAHAHA

Ivy: Heh yup, thank you very much :) Did you watch the show I advertised for in the previous post? MUST WATCH! (Warning: Tearjerker)

Yihua: MUST WATCH! It's a tragic love story lah. Even better than those chick flicks where Guy meets girl, Girl snatches guy from ex-girlfriend, Guy and girl get together. Those love stories are just utterly meaningless, but this one will REALLY make you cry. Watch!

Isabel: Eh... The part one. Actually both are not related. They say Bring It On: All Or Nothing was quite sucky, so I didn't try to catch that.

I want to watch Initial D
EDISON CHEN :D

Can someone send me these songs from the new SHE Play album:

Ting Yuan Wei Ren Tan Ji Ta
Zhong Guo Hua
Jie Kou


Jie Kou is super cute- so many Jay Chou song infusions. Hahaha!