Friday, July 06, 2007

The Black drag of depression

The pain that had me now,
Had me cold.
Never had I expected the
Odds to be so precariously
Stacked against us.

Flitting across my already
Brutally wounded subconscious
Was the excruciatingly painful truth
I had to face for
All of eternity-

Our paths always met at
Various checkpoints;
But thou's destinies,
Never once intertwined.


-Anonymous


Uh ok, haha. Comments please, on my tagboard- some words, other than cheem. Cos this is not cheem!!!
Read the poem, Daddy by Sylvia Plath. That, I tell you, is literally mind-bogglingly cheem.

REALLY.

Okay so, Miss Rani was the one who threw us that cynically morbid poem at us last Lit, and cheem as I am (which is completely zilch), I didn't get the poem at all.

AT ALL!!!

That wa so depressing at first, but after catching the expressions on Huiling's, Vera's, Chelsea's and Jemimah's faces, I knew I wasn't alone :D The whole poem sounded uncannily like Hitler, which was quite obvious.

But Miss Rani said there was more to just that. Figurative expressions.

Whatever. Anyway, Here's the latest list compiled by me...

It's quite crazy, thanks to all that emo poems Miss Rani assigns us every Lit. But don't get me wrong; I love those sad, listless and strange poems that create third dimensions to the mind.

Of course.


Since Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is out this July 14 (Cheryl!!! Where are you!!!), I shall contribute something about my childhood fantasy.



Amanda's list of the top 10 favourite Harry Potter characters

1) Sirius Black



...Is the Coolest. Coolest with a capital C! Yay. Though he looks like he hasn't bathed in 12 years (which probably is the truth). But JK Rowling killed him off in OoTP, which is unbelievably irritating.

2) Remus Lupin



Him and Nymphadora Tonks= Super cute couple!♥
"I'm too old, too poor and too dangerous"

Well at least he has better manners that THE OTHER KIND of werewolf. The version in Twlight, named Jacob Black. (Winks)

3) Dumbledore


Suave old man, hahaha. But he died in HBP. Another irritating thing.

4) Ronald Weasley



Okay I totally love his whole sense of humour, and the fact that he tries so hard to pursue Hermione. The Yule Ball in GOF left me laughing like nuts; his dress.

Gosh. where's the fashion police?

5) Fred and George Weasley


...And their whole sense of humour thing, too. But I swear they look like girls in this picture.

6) Hermione Granger





Omg, Emma Watson is superrrrr pretty! She's growing prettier as she is growing older, unlike Daniel Radcliffe. Somehow I don't like how Harry is turning out.

7) Harry Potter


Speak of the devil.
Daniel Radcliffe, by the way, is going nude in some new show of his (Not Harry Potter. Thank goodness)

8) Cedric Diggory



Found another Edward face. Well he's got the gentle Edward Cullen Look I'm searching for, but James Franco is still the best. This one comes in second.

I still vividly recall watching GOF in the Omnitheatre with my parents and paternal-side cousins about a year or so ago. My mum fell asleep cos it was too damn hard to watch, sitting in the first row, with the screen, like, above your head.

It was friggin' irritating, and I could see Daniel Radfcliffe's pores up close. Went all dizzy, of course. However, before I had the time to tell my cousin Cedric Diggory was handsome, AVADA KEDAVRA byebye Cedric Diggory.

Au Lang Syne. Pffft.
(Sighs)

9) Rubeus Hagrid



Big and hairy and full of love.

10) Bill Weasley



I don't know, really, if this IS really Bill Weasley- I just googled "Bill Weasley"
and this picture popped out first.

This dude looks pretty good to me, and if you notice, he's wearing the Gringotts' uniform. Damn cool.

The Dumbledore's Army♥




Ginny Weasley's poster looks kind of like, the coolest.


Another version of Harry Potter OoTP.

Enough of Harry Potter. I'm awaiting it, to watch it with my own eyes.
NOT AT THE OMNITHEATRE.
The Omnitheatre sucks. I hope I'd be setting off somewhere more normal with Cheryl and Darryl and my aunt and uncle, hahaha.

I'm sure Harry Potter will be a much better show than the last show I watched with them (POTC 3); plainly because 1) We know what's going to happen and 2) I doubt the director will spring something stupid on us, like Harry getting hit by some new spell and can only come back to Hogwarts to meet everyone every 10 years or something.

Enjoy the weekend. Byeeeeeee!