Thursday, July 05, 2007

Uh yeah I'd probably plan not to sleep tonight.
Damn it.

It's all that Bio project stuff coming about... It's really, really, REALLY a hassle when you don't have a creative brain nor a coloured printer.

No kidding!

Okay so. Um today school was horrible, then was forced to dance the macarena at 1pm for the Summer Camp. Skipped the last half hour for math remedial.

Stuff happening in my life is sooooo exciting, gosh, I can't get enough of it.

I'm gonna post something I heard somewhere. To be truthful, sometimes you hear these kind of things in life, at random moments when you're out with some nitpicky and weird people.

I don't remember if I have been out with these sort of people, but such stuff do happen.
Let's say for example...

A boyfriend and his girlfriend is making plans for dinner.
(Not that I've had a boyfriend or whatever.)

B: Eh dear, where should we go and eat?
G: Anything lor.
B: How about barbeque? Seoul Garden, that one...
G: Eee, later I get sweaty, so much fire.
B: Then... Korean food?
G: I thought we eat that already last week! Don't want!
B: Ah, then how about Chinese cuisine?
G: So boring! No, I don't want!
B: Go to lau pa sat? There alot of things to choose from.
G: Eeyerh, there so dirty, so no crass one.
B: Then where do you suggest?
G: Er...Anything lor.


HAHAHAHAHA.

Maybe I'd be able to snatch some sleep tonight if I stop here- Perhaps an hour or two... Depends on how fast I'd be able to work. Wish me good luck dears ♥

Okay my blog is like a man. Temperamental and Unpredictable.