Monday, July 02, 2007

Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words.
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly,
With his song.
Telling my whole life,
With his words-
Killing me softly,
With his song.


That's a truly beautiful song.
Someone send me that on MSN, thankssssss.♥

Okay so I'm going to update here, in case my wireless decides to go against me again within the next few days. You won't be expecting pictures here next time round. Go look at the James Franco ones. For the girls, scream. For the guys, go Brokeback.

Spent Youth Day today in my mum's office, then went off to Vivo together to shop. We sang oldies in her office, hahaha. Uh and my mum amazed me by telling me how much she likes Angela Zhang's songs (and even singing several phrases for me to identify). Teached her how to use imeem too, to locate songs online. Now she won't be bugging me as much. Hooray.

The shopping at Vivo was very tiring! Wow but there were many shops on sale despite the whole GST-increase-by-2% thing, which started yesterday. Thankfully I got Twilight before the GST increment. Phew. But New Moon and Eclipse are going to cost me a bomb, so I guess I'm going to have to save up alot before I can get them (Sighs).

We ate at White Dog's Cafe first, and had this totally huge lunch set which left me with indigestion. Sat in the loo for almost half an hour before staggering out to meet a grumpy mum. Then we went off to SHOP :D

Shopping is in every girl's genes. Don't ask, lad.

Managed to paw through some good clothes at Nichii and Zara, yay! Got tank tops and knitwear at that 2 shops respectively at really good prices. I've been getting lots of black/grey/navy clothes, goodness. No wonder my mum insists on picking out stuff for me. Not that her taste isn't good- it is, actually, quite excellent indeed. She was the one who convinced me to get Levi's jeans cos they were hardier than most brands- but she likes the pastels and I like the dark shades.

Elise, by the way, asked me some questions on MSN just now.

Elise: What'd be your ideal bf's height next time?
Me: Depends on where I stop. Currently, my expectations are something like 178cm, but everybody knows that these kind of guys are more or less extinct already.

Then,

Elise: What car do you want to get next time?!
Me: If I have the means, of course a stylish Mini Cooper. They're just, so, adorable. But a Lamborghini is kind of out of the question, since the only places you can ever speed at are the PIE. And 2 minutes into speeding, you get thwumped by the traffic police.


Hardly sexy.


Look at the darling, it's so cute!!!
It reminds me of a toy car. Vroom, vroom.


SEXY. So, so HOT!
It's just like the kind of car Edward will love, since he's such a fan of speeding.
But his car's just a shiny silver Volvo, which sounds unusually boring to me.


Omg, this one totally looks like Batman's car! (Leaps around)
Maybe it can fly. Wow.


Edward's car.
Oh, its just something like that. A silver Volvo. A C30... maybe I've been stereotyping silver Volvos all these while. I didn't know silver Volvos can look this good.

Perhaps it's just Edward Cullen. Hah!!!

I've not got enough of the car talk, so I'm bumming off to search for more nice-looking, fast and cultured cars.

YES I'M A GIRL WHO PRETTY CARS! Heehahoheh. No kidding.

Toodles. Thanks for reading, visitor!