Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy 15th Tay Weijie! :)
You're old already. Awwwww

Today was great. Yeah actually kind of, on the account that there was NO MATHS. Yesss! (Waves silver and blue pompoms around)

Then during Lit today I was kind of... confunded. Haha. Don't want to elaborate here. That's the bad thing about a blog- you can't confide your utmost feelings, for fear that someone random will just pass by here to read. Wow, and that's going to cause alot of trouble. Hmph.

Yea okay today my mum was being uncharacteristically nice to me, I wonder why. For once she didn't scream at me, yell at me or shoot me off on the phone. That's why I went home skipping.

Imagine how much that can change someone's day! So, people, I best advise you guys not to grumble, nag or scream so much. Besides the fact that you'd spoil someone's day rotten (and in the bad way), you'd also grow older befre your time. (Chortles)

Junjie and Elaine got out of CSS. I'd forever remember Junjie as the funny guy who sings "Ni shi WATER... Zhuan zhu tian shi, wei wo neng du jiaaaaaang".

Then that guy, Guohao, sang some Cao Ge song. My mum and I laughed throughout his performance without stopping. Then my dad came out and started laughing too. Aw sorry. That was mean. But funny. Sorry. :D

I guess I'd go soon. I've just recovered from a nasty bout of a passing fever (Sighs) I hope this doesn't carry on; I have HCL oral tomorrow.

Get well soon, Timotheus. (: Oh but I seriously didn't know you were so... masochistic. Hmmm. Haha okay don't do a Ashley Olsen, dude.

And EWWWWWWW KEELY GOT INTO THE NEXT ROUND. Yerk. She sings like Rainie Yang with two wads of tissue stuck in her nose. Pfuit.