Saturday, July 14, 2007

I feel jerkish.
Emotionally deranged, damn. Not under control.

I've been singing Wonderwall into a pair of scissors (yes yes) and walking around in circles these days. When I feel pissed, apparently. It occurs often, but keeping myself perfectly concealed behind that facade will do everyone good. I am so friggin' irritated with myself.

And I feel even more jerkish for not visiting Darryl today. But my mum didn't tell me anything about the planned visit- she didn't even mention Darryl's condition to me whatsoever... But it's still my fault.

I'm therefore am going to visit Teapot when he's more coherent and well.

Happy 14th, best friend #2! :) (Tomorrow.)

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day?
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after an
You're my wonderwall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me



Elise told me to post something about my opinions on Emoism (whatever). Since she's delirious with joy after having watched Brokeback (Dan got it out for her), I shan't dampen her spirits with my ultimate BDOD. (Black drag of Depression)

My definition of Emo involves excessive mosh pitting, self-mutilating and vision obstruction with all that hair on 3/4 of the face.

Emos cut themselves with penknives, scissors and whatever sharp and, er, life-threatening objects that can kill. They are wet blankets and hate socializing, though probably with an exception of their emo band, where everyone just plays along to Simple Plan and whatever emo bands there are in the music market right now.

Complete with a permanent scowl etched upon face, top-to-toe black, hair in casual disarrays that always seem to end up mostly on their faces, countless piercings, black nails... and eyeliner is practically a religion in Emoism.

Emos like to write poetry and sit by the window and strum their guitars and sing along to Welcome to my Life, probably, or sit in a corner and look antisocial.


I agree that I'm in black half the time, but I've had always been in black since forever- even before that whole Emo thing came about.
I don't slit myself, but I'm relatively masochistic sometimes.

I can't even decipher Emily Dickinson, so poetry writing is downright ridiculous to me.

I have nothing against Emoism simply because it's tons better than Twitism.
Twitism is sinful and absolutely disgusting.

Digressing. Sorry. :D

For more information about twits, however, please visit MOT. www.musuem-of-twits.blogspot.com. Satisfaction guaranteed (that is, if you're in the right mind/ you absolutely detest Twitism.)

"These violent delights have violent ends."