Friday, July 13, 2007

I hereby declare on my blog
That I'm going to read Romeo and Juliet by all means >:)

Wahlaoeh. I couldn't even sit through the first two chapters of Nicholas Nickleby and Jane Eyre. Elise says she's impressed simply because I even bothered to pick classics up to read.

Everybody knows that Elise gets her book reviews off me and that she only reads Lime, Seventeen, Vogue, Smash Hits, Vanity Fair (sometimes) and Girlfriend. Pfuit.

Exposed, haha, Elise is exposed!!!

Today was okay. Read New Moon for the 10th (and still counting) time today... I'm going insane. Thanks, Stephenie Meyer! Gosh. I'm starting to worry alot about my Literature Unseen Poetry analytical skills. Out of 6 stanzas of one of Emily Dickinson's death poem we were thrown at by Miss Rani, I could only decipher and break down THREE stanzas!

If this carries on I think I'd have to dig my grave for CT 2. Shit.

I keep laughing my guts out everytime I happen across Juliet's melodramatic "Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo!" in Shakespearean websites. Gosh.

But I'm sure old English quotations from famous, brilliant but extinct poets are much more meaningful than the pickup lines of the 21st century. Haha. All so shallow, no meanings. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes."
Errrk.

I keep chewing on my lip. It's swollen now. Very, very swollen, and itchy and painful at the same time. (Hisses)

Today was rather devastating, since we got the news abotu Haoting leaving us for Taiwan for good. I felt both sad and angry at the same time, I don't know why. I felt like hugging her and I felt like smacking her. Luckily SK was in between us or I would have moaned at her for the whole of Chemistry or something.

Jemimah and I are going to expedite the class tee ASAP, so that Haoting will be in time for a copy of such. I'm really, really, REALLY going to miss Haoting. Alot. Hot Tea! Wherefore art thou Hot Tea! AHHHHHH (Stomps around the room)

I've just realised that I hiss alot when I get irritated or angry. Heh

I'd try to avoid that as much as possible, since it sounds seriously menacing. And what with all the "Amanda wow you vely emo you know", I think I'd never be able to escape the clutches of... Emoism. Whatever.

And lastly, a quote from Twilight/Romeo and Juliet. I know I'm incoherent in this post. Sorry.

"Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath
Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty."