Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm feeling a little better after the drugs.

So, Aston Martins are classified into 3 main designs: the Vanquish (Edward's), the DB9, the V8 Vantage. Yep I love them all :D

So, in Singapore it costs about S$698,000 (w/o COE) for a DB9 Coupe, and S$738,000 for a DB9 Volante. Though I've got absolutely Zen idea with regards to the price difference- they're both still DB9s, right? No, wrong.

Okay so someone explain that to me! For a girl I'm relatively in touch with cars already. Rosalie's M3 convertible has never looked so appetizing! One of Brent's friends have got exactly the same car as Rosalie. Gosh. I don't expect any BMW M3s to come flying down the PIEs of Singapore, though, since the highest speeds you can ever get to in the highways are probably 100km/h, which is pretty pathetic.


The Vanquish!


The DB9.


Convertible. Woooh the V8 Vantage!

I'm off to do Maths. I can't wait to migrate when I get older.

Go watch the Free Hugs video, by the way, if you've not watched it. My wish, your command. Hahahahahaha.