Thursday, July 26, 2007

"There is hope in the world. Timothy is doing his work."
-Miss Seto, English teacher of 31207



Yeah today went by okay-ish. I'm actually quite fine with heading back to school, though my most desired life would be that of a vampire's- limitless wealth and time on my hands.

But of course, as a vampire, I can neither enjoy chocolate nor ice cream (sighs). Whoever said being a vampire was easy?

Elise says I read too much. Naw, I just pay attention. I'm known to do that every once in a while, see.

Spent lunch in the classroom reciting a quote on the famous Xiaxue's blogpost.

She was suaning Lao Zhar Bor, some old blogger (who has been assumed to have arrived on the same boat as Sang Nila Utama). Xx quoted, "I can just imagine her reaction after she sees this post in which I claim her to be a noob. She might just go, 'DIDI! WHAT IS N-ZERO-ZERO-B!?'"

Brilliant. Just my kind of humour. (Chokes on spit and laughs again)

N-ZERO-ZERO-B. Then I came up with a B-ONE-M-B-ZERO concotion for Chrysan. Timotheus joined in the fun and shouted at Yining "Eh you S-L-O-W!"

She took 10 years to get it
KIDDING KIDDING. I MEAN, REALLY. THIS IS WHAT DOCTORS' PRESCRIPTIONS DO TO YOU AHAHAHAHA.

I'm not coherent at the moment, so just go and watch the Free Hugs clip, okay? My current infatuations are Edward Cullen, Aston Martins and Free Hugs. Oh quite cool.