Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Boys should help girls, right? That's called chivalry." -Mrs Sim, Elective History teacher of 31207

I'm going bananas trying patiently to wait for Eclipse to hit the stores, meanwhile reading the QoTDs on stepheniemeyer.com.

I think it's the QoTDs that are driving me up the walls, actually. One day it says

"Well, that just sucks! I guess I'm stuck with Mike Newton after all." -Bella Swan

then

"It's the thought that counts. I ought to know." -Edward Cullen

THEN today's.

"I offered eternal servitude, remember. I’m your slave for life.” -Jacob Black

I'm trying to convince myself that Jacob doesn't have a prayer in terms of trying to win Bella over. Right? Bella, don't be a fool. Edward can give you immortality :) All Jacob has to offer is a nasty, unpredictable temper and probably death if he loses control.

Wow, crude...

I'm really bored of my life. Eclipse is the only thing that's worth waiting for. What else? Common tests? Maths? Chemistry? Homework. Hardly. Hardly at all.

Watched Jacky Wu's variety shows last night. Am proud to say that I'm a huge fan of his variety shows. Yeah all the hardcore games! Nowhere near as boring as Singapore's (though we're supposed to support the local talents everyone speaks of, but I can't see them). Then I got all grossed out to the core by Dreamcatcher. Lovely mutated slugs. Reminded me of Elise.

Toodles, that's all for today. I apologise for not updating earlier.