Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay guys.
Here's the POTD (Picture of the Day)

I'm going to get murdered by Mr Ng for handing in my Book D late anyway, so if Huiqin does the killing for me, it probably won't make much difference cos I'd still end up dead, right?
Right.

Huiqin in secondary one looked like



THE HAIR THE HAIR

HAHAHA!!! Her hair in sec one is most commonly found in markets. :D The majority of people that end up in markets on Sunday afternoons.
AUNTIE HUIQIN! WOOOOH.

There's SOMEMORE! From sec one and (very) early sec two. Ew. Long hair disaster.

Yeah so basically today I had an okay-ish day. I'd give it one star out of five. The day I rate 5 out of 5 is when I get to do anything I want. 6 out of 5 is if I ever get to meet James Franco or Edison Chen, etc. Haha.

(Sighs)

Had English, TRIPLE MATH, Social Studies, Bio and PE (Not in sequence). Hell Maths test was disgusting. I couldn't concentrate at all, and I was annoyed at myself. After the test I sat there and stoned. Suddenly Mr Ng looked in my direction and said weirdly, "Why your face so black?"

"WHY YOUR FACE SO BLACK"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
BLACK! BLACK! SOMEONE SAID MY FACE WAS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he was talking to SK, actually. But he looked pointedly at me and I had nothing at all to say, so I just muttered "Wow. Black. I thought should be white." Incoherently. Heck, I'd never dream in a million years that someone'd come up to me and tell me that my face is black, Lest, of course, if I stayed in an oven for 4 months or something. Whatever.

Yeah, so, Miss Tan announced during SS that we're going to have this stupid remedial on Saturday MORNING. Shit. I thought I could've slept in. So my timetable for Saturday is going to be like

9-10am Remedial
11-1pm Math Tuition
4-5.30pm HCL Tuition with Jemimah.

HCL Tuition isn't that stressful, cos there's Jemimah♥! Woot. Both of us always laugh at the graffiti on the wall -.- Some dumb person wrote, next to all the profanities, in a thick magenta marker, "DO NOT VANDALISE. -LAO SHI"

See what I meant by dumb.
Pui. I'm going to dread Saturday.

And my mum's not treating me any nicer. She refuses to give me my pocket money. :( And let me go out. C'mon, she screams at me even WHEN I'M AT THE EFFING LIBRARY. Fuck, I'm not even at Orchard or some shopping centre in town after school!!! She wants me to turn all autistic and antisocial. She hates it when I talk too much to my friends and stuff like that cos she thinks everyone's not trustworthy, horrid, not nice, whatever.

Like I can't tell between good and bad. Yeah, right.

I should escape from Jurong East and put myself in Forks. Maybe I'd find a person to house me :D Then I can go hike on trails, find meadows, and live in a fantasyyy :)

I think I'm going to fly away as far as possible once I'm of age. No kidding. Living here is like trying to live in a slaughterhouse. After homework, she wants me to do revision. After revision? Oh! Surprise! More revision! Fuck, if you don't have a life please go get your own! I'm not five years old or some infantile shit who can't think at all!!! *Smashes table*

15 years of patience has come to an end here.
Floodgates are open. Evacuate!

I'd just post pictures. Writing and venting has become a sort of catharsis. You would, too, pick up on my hobbies if the furthest from home you can go is the carpark at the ground floor. Reading and Writing. That's the best.

Oh did I mention that my mum hates it when I read storybooks? She thinks I should read Chemistry as bedtime stories. No wonder I suffer from insomnia every night. What does she know? Nothing. It's antagonizingly horrifying. So whoever who thinks their mum are control freaks, RAISE YOUR HANDS.

My mum also hates it when I use the computer cos once I turn on my tablet IT MEANS MSN MESSENGER to her. Like I've said. She doesn't know ANYTHING. Fuck, screw my life. Someone turn me into an immortal, or maybe just do me a favour by running me over with a truck or something.







No mood to caption. If you're depressed just by reading this vented-on post, look at Haoting's picture.

Haoting we'd miss you!