Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Which is more fun, Foccer or Sootball?"
-Elise Tan


Yasou! (That's "hello" in Greek.)

I'm reading about Cromwell's rule now! :D It's friggin' fascinating.
Go to http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/cromwell_england.htm

Oliver Cromwell's quite weird. Yeah just look at the rules he enforced in the mid-1600s... Just wonderfully insane. And he himself was not strict at all(Rolls eyes). What a hypocrite.

Fine. Anyway, today was quite slack... I kinda love Tuesdays now; even better than Wednesdays. Simply because there's triple English on Tuesdays now, but TRIPLE MATH on Wednesdays!!!

Seriously, who can stand Math?!
Though we've got quite an okay teacher. Mr Ng is relatively nice, but that doesn't exactly curb by long-time-since-primary-one dislike for Maths.

Went to JE library with Yuqian after school. I can't find a decent copy of Romeo and Juliet! I was looking forward to reading Shakespeare's most lomanteek love story of all time, but they only stocked the simplified versions.

The simplified versions were in the CHILDREN'S SECTION. AND HELL YEAH I WENT THERE.

Gosh, embarrassing!

The simplified version was so shallow; it didn't contain much information or Shakespearean English whatsoever. The quotes are still there, but definitely not worth borrowing. Maybe I'd try to search for it online. I don't know what's with this thirst (haha) for old literacy texts... Pfft. Maybe I'm really out of my mind. :)



Toodles!♥