Wednesday, August 08, 2007


AAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHH



Yeah you don't need to be a genius to work out why I'm screaming like a headless walking living dead. The "living dead" part is necessary because that's what Elise just called me.

On MSN.
She saw some of my dps- I'd changed some snaps for her because she wanted to see if I went for plastic surgery or Botox or got into a overly animated fictional fantasy that included walking zombies we have to shoot dead.

If you know what I mean :) Elise and I talk in dead complex manners. This is just the skin of it...

ELISE! (Jacob sucks. Like my brother.) says:
Hey dear, nice new pictures. You look like the living dead. Next time I build a haunted house in Escape Theme Park during Halloween I'd invite you. No costumes nor makeup required- just wear your usual black.

The more I think of Fruits Basket, the sadder I feel. No idea why. Hormonal imbalances and my idiosyncrasies I reckon. Okay I'm off to do more screaming.

Now it's 1 am in the morning. If I don't return to school on Monday it means I'm trapped in the high-security ICU ward of the Institute of Mental Health.

Too noisy, surely.

I'm incoherent now. Sheesh. By the way, the guy Tay Ping Hui plays in the Ch8 pm show is so hardcore. And the girl Felicia Chin plays is dead thick-skinned. Someone send her a pair of vernier calipers to let her measure the thickness of her skin please, thank you very much.