Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"In Twilight it is about finding true love, in New Moon about losing true love, and Eclipse about choosing true love." -Stephenie Meyer

Sssssssssssssss.
I should really stop searching the word "Eclipse" up in Google. It's scary.

I came across another spoiler- a teeny one- and it made me ______ until it was excruciating. Hahaha Elise says I'm driving her crazy because, apparently, unlike Edward she can't read minds. Yeah. You can't read minds, so go read spoilers by yourself :D

I won't post any here. I promise.

Finished Fruits Basket- the entire series! I'm totally exhilarated with regards to the ending. It's a fantastic ending but it's really sad to see all 23 books come to an end. I think Momiji is a really, really good man. He gives up his love (Tohru) to let her fulfill her own happiness, which was to stay with Kyo. That's really heartwarming to read about... Loving someone is about making the person happy. Well if Momiji can't even grant Tohru her one true happiness- Kyo- what's love anyway?

Thus I think Momiji is going under my list of truly great lovers of all time. He didn't bear a grudge against Kyo at all... He just wanted Tohru to be happy. Wow. Not many can fulfill that requirement, really, seeing how self-centered and egoistic lovers are these days.

Like someone whose name starts with a J, ends with a B. Sucker. Do us all a favor and go burn in hell.

Controversy detected. Shit. Okay I shall keep my mouth shut.

Bought new Nikes today. I am a delighted girl.