Tuesday, August 07, 2007

3rd post today.
I just posted 5 minutes ago. This is so ultimately retarded.

Well I just wanna say that I think Huixian from CSS 2 is :( and Shawn is :D.
For the love of everything Cullen, we don't need another Rainie Yang. Huixian, as compared to the last CSS cycle's Teresa, can't sing for nuts. Eesh.

Plus, new on my list of cars ♥
Sho shexshy. (*Winces at twit talk*)

#1, as always, is the Aston Martin (either model, really, they all cost a bomb).
#2, the Lamborghini. By the way, the most expensive model of the Lamborghini is $1mil...
#3- I've swopped ranks. Now it's the BMW M3. Gorgeous.


The red one looks hotter, but it's still an M3. Who cares.

#4, the Audi TT Coupe. Yes, the "TT" part is necessary.



#5, realistic as ever, in Singapore, the Mini Cooper!

And no I don't like these cars just because some of them happen to appear in Twilight as the Cullens' cars! They're just cute, that's all. Carlisle's Mercedes (though very beautiful too), Emmett's Jeep, Alice's to-be Yellow Porsche (the Turbo 911), and Bella's Chevy don't make them ranks here :D

And of course NOT Jacob's motorbike/ Rabbit. I hate Jacob. He's evil.

I spotted a LAKERS' JERSEY today in an ancient issue of Seventeen. SOMEONE GET IT FOR MEEEEE! It costs $129, from Adidas Originals. :)



LA Lakersssss. Thanks to Elise's influences. Thanksfully I'm only into the Lakers and not most of the other things she's obsessed with, like the Cubs and the Arsenal and Liverpool and blah. LA Lakers are hot.