Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HI, IT'S ME AGAIN.

YES I'M BACK AFTER READING ALL THE ECLIPSE QOTDS. AND ALL? YES I MEAN THEM ALL.

Stephenie Meyer posted them over a period of time, and as the author, of course, she doesn't intend to spoil anything. But there're some friggingly funny ones. I started sputtering cereal (yeah, cereal in the afternoon) on my dad's computer (hope the ants don't give anything away).

And why am I back so early? I thought I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment? Yeah, I did. I called to cancel cos I knew I couldn't make it on time. When the doctor heard that I had been held up by a Chemistry test on Energy Changes he just about clucked his tongue in an I'm-so-sorry-about-your-mishap manner.

I'm lying. Everything else is true except for the mishap thing. Ha.
I shall stop digressing here.

ECLIPSE

QUOTES OF THE DAY(S)
They don't give away anything... Really. I'm just picking out the nicer ones.

"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche." -Alice Cullen
(Blawger's note: HAHAHA. Good one Alice darling. But are Turbo 911s really that fantastic? I thought Lotus Elises woulda been more flashy.)

"I prefer brunettes." -Edward Cullen
(Brunettes? Really...)

"There's something…strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you-it's so...protective. Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something." — Renee Dwyer
(I wish MY guy would be like that. But such human guys are extinct already and they probably exist only in the forms of fictional excruciatingly beautiful blood consumers, so, go figure.)

"Edward’s only human, Bella. He's going to react like any other boy." -Angela Weber
(Snorts in contempt)

"Does my being half-naked bother you?" -Jacob Black
(Sheesh, Jacob, I'm with the vampires >:D)

"But...the...you...I...insane!" -Bella Swan
(I swore I felt the milk retreating from my throat as I tried not to burst out laughing. My throat ought to have valves.)

"Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren't in love with me?" -Edward Cullen
(*Screams hysterically*)

"I already know how strong you are. You didn't have to break the furniture." — Bella Swan
(This statement was either made to Edward or Emmett. Emmett, well, you know his size and Edward... Did Stephenie Meyer mention that it was a 60-inch plasma TV Edward broke in the New Moon chapter where Bella put her mortality to vote? Haha.)

"Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending- but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now." -Rosalie Hale
(I sputtered the cereal at this one. I just found it hilarious. Maybe it's the difference in the sense of humour. Oosh.)

"Fall down again, Bella?"-Emmett Cullen
(Emmett, OLE!)

"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV" -Jacob Black
(Not only is Jacob a werewolf, he's also a frog in the well. There's this funny association with animals... *Chuckles*)


"The stories say that the Cold Woman was the most beautiful thing human eyes had ever seen. She looked like the goddess of the dawn when she entered the village that morning; the sun was shining for once, and it glittered off her white skin and lit the golden hair that flowed down to her knees. Her face was magical in its beauty, her eyes black in her white face. Some fell to their knees to worship her." —Billy Black
(Wow. WOW. Who? Rosalie? Esme? Alice? Okay, no. Rosalie's and Esme's hair ain't that long, and Alice's hair is shorter than mine.)

"It's a good thing you're bulletproof." —Bella Swan
(I also started snorting when I read this one.)

"It's not like I'm headed off to Vegas to be a showgirl or anything." -Bella Swan
(Hardly. You can hardly be a showgirl in a gown, can you?)

Okay no more.
:D These quotes didn't harm, did it? And by the way, I don't like Jane. From the royal family with Aro, Marcus and Caius. Go away, Jane. You suck. Go eat bananas. And Jacob. I've decided. THAT I DON'T LIKE JACOB BLACK ANYMORE. MWAHAHAHA. May you two hold hands and burn in hell.

I got too carried away and left my Frosties to soak in the milk... Shit, now they're not Frosties, but Soggies. Sheesh.

Have a happy National Day in 2 days' time! Love y'all.