Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SHEEEEESH!!!

I'm going ballistic, ballistic, ballistic. I've just ran 2 rounds around my house holding my tablet above my head and screaming at the top of my voice.

Maybe not "top of my voice". I'm too civilised. (Smirks)

If there's ONE spoiler section in Twilight Lexicon I shouldn't have read, it'd be THAT ONE. Oh my zod, Elise, you evil nincompoop with moss growing on your feet, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME READ THAT SPOILER!

You know my level of self-restraint, don't you?! Arrrrrrrrrrrr.

For all you confused Twilighters, it's just a tiny lil' spoiler poll thing, and it has incurred such a reaction from me. I'd name it an overreaction. Someone distract me, please. Prattle away about something unimportant before I rush off in my pyjamas (technically not PJs; just a racerback and FBTs, but, well) to rob Kinokuniya or something. Please please come quick, Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I get to cancel Chem tuition on Friday, too.

I need more $ too! One thing that's terrible about August (other than the CTs) are the birthdays. They're merciless. My mum's, followed by my dad's, and I've got to get 2 cakes in one month, not to mention presents. Beep. Anyone's got a black stocking to spare?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mmmm. Back to tricuspid valves, chordae tendinaes, xylem cells and food chains. Shoo. Where's Brian? Misplaced him again.
I told you this blog is full of weird ramblings, particularly about Twilight and my latest infatuations... My thoughts are so incoherent now. BRIAN!
Oh zod. Another thing. Someone else has turned into a werewolf. Owch. Owwwwch. Just when we thought one Jacob was annoying enough. Jacob, for the love of everything Cullen, go get a life or return to bake your biscuits. But on a second thought, it's the villian that makes the stories interesting most of the time. Aside the love, the sex, the jokes, the whatever.
Now I'm occupying myself by laughing at a pink avatar which reads "Until Bella Swan moved here, we all thought he was gay". HAHAHA. (Clutches at stitches)
I've been staying indoors too much of the time. My skin's pastier than ever. Mmm. Well I don't particularly like the sun anyways, so that figures. :D
I shall stop spouting rubbish here.