Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Carlisle told me about that, and I don't care, Edward, I don't care! You can have my soul. I don't want it without you- it's yours already!"
-Bella Swan, New Moon

I know I'd have people coming up to complain about today's QOTD- simply because it's taken from the most painful part of Twilight and New Moon combined. For instance, Elise is probably going to flood my tagboard with 6 months' worth of sorrow and despair she had suffered when she read about the (temporary) breakup Edward and Bella had.

Ha ha.

Today was pretty kickass; Mag, Huiling and I didn't have any papers to sit for, so we attempted to read Bio for the 1 hour and 45 minutes in class. Mr Ng came along later and he READ MY NOTEBOOK. Yes the very notebook where all emo and trash and incoherent mumblings can be found. It was even more distressing when he practically read it from cover to cover.

(He called himself) A tyrannic intruder of privacy! (Chuckles) But he's the King of 312 after all, and I'm only a commoner who can't even complete a decent question on Linear Law (rhyme unintended).

Hmph. At least I can write okay-ish, right?

Mr Ng bullied me some more by forcing me to read about 2 slides of the Missing Piece story slideshow. It was extremely humiliating!!! I sound retarded when I speak chinese sometimes. He was giggling all the way. Giggle, giggle. Little Mr Giggles.

Charlene's general knowledge about capitals, states and countries surprised me some- I was playing Hangman with her today and she stumped me with Prague. I reciprocated by giving her exotic countries like Appalachia and Albuquerque and Sparta (Mr Ng spoiled the Sparta one for her). CCCRY= Confounded Charlene Chan Rui Yin. Hmm. Sounds tasty.

Had Lit CT after school. The paper was kind of difficult to a certain extent but I wrote non-stop from the start to the end. I was utterly surprised at the end of the paper when my hand could still move after all that agonizing writing. The unseen poem was about some life-and-death issue trying to relate to us, poor 15-year-old Lit students, in the form of... apple picking.

No doubt, you've read it correctly. I know you must be asking "What kind of asdfghjkl poet conveys such sensitive messages via APPLES?!" Oh well. That's a really good question, but I don't have the answer. Ask Robert Frost. He's the doofus poet.

Ate at Long John's after school for a while before staggering back home. The terrible sleeping hours thing is really antagonizing me. Lack of sleep is starting to take effect. Plus eyebags, plus dark circles. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Stupid common test week; it's driving me up the walls. Never mind, I'm a perspicacious person. I will SURVIVE! One more day to Eclipseeeeee!

Oh, wait. I'm broke now. Sheesh. (Stamps foot)