Monday, August 27, 2007

"That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion." -Jacob Black

(My maid is reading Eclipse really sluggishly.)

My role is to be a good, efficient and wise student. But yet, the status kind of changed altogether when MSN auto-signed me online.

*Sighs* I've got to play mediator, for the time being.

And why? Just because our dear Daniel and Elise assume that I'm the most perspicacious homosapien who's walked the face of this planet or something. Naw I don't quite understand this myself either. They like me to be the judge, the mediator of their ultimately perturbing arguments.

They've got this quarrel today, and in my humble opinion, I think that they're blowing it wildly out of proportion. Both have reportedly refused to speak to each other face-to-face, but instead, hurled snide remarks and crass insults at one another on MSN.

And despite the fact that they're only seperated one room away...
Weird siblings do weird things. Now their personal messages are shouting obscenities at one another, haha. Okay maybe more of Elise; Dan doesn't really swear.

To put it in a simpler way, their conversation with me was something like this.


Elise: AMANDA. THAT IDIOT IS IRRITATING ME OFF MY ASS. I SWEAR, I'D LOVE TO DESTROY HIS GUTS.
Amanda: Why? Again? Somehow I'm not surprised.
Elise: I can't believe you have no siblings. You're so tolerant of everything. I thought having a seriously pesky elder brother would be enough to train up my tolerance level, but apparently he's making everything WORSE.
Me: Just shut up for a second. Where's Dan?
(Adds Daniel to conversation)

Elise: Oh the fucking idiot is here.
Amanda: Elise. Stop it.
Dan: Oh, hello Amanda. I'm surprised you'd actually befriend such a lunatic like my sister. Now, Elise, you best stop raving like a lunatic, though I know you can't help it, and tell Amanda what the hell is wrong with you. Before she gets DC-ed or something.
Amanda: Sorreh. I know my wireless sucks.
Elise: YES YOU STUPID PERSON. You know what, Amanda? Have you trusted ANYONE with a huge secret before, and in the end that stupid idiotic person just goes off blibbering like a red-butted baboon to someone who's NOT supposed to know? How great. That's what Dan did. He fully knows that Mom wouldn't let me get a tattoo after I'd pierced my ears again. BUT HE TOLD HER. HE TOLD HER.
Amanda: Now, wait, shut up a moment again. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN, LIZARD?!
Elise: What!
Amanda: You pierced your ears AGAIN!
Elise: Well, yeah. What's wrong with that? I'd stop once I get a tattoo.
Amanda: Elise, you are a stupid girl. Haven't you got enough infections since the last time? Remember what happened? You'd almost ripped your ear once, too. Do you really want to do that again?
Elise: Why are you so prejudiced against piercings?!
Dan: I'm on Amanda's side. We're just concerned about you.
Elise: And you know that she doesn't approve of too many piercings on me, and you chose her to be our mediator.
Dan: She's always been our mediator. Now, I know you lose control whenever you're mad, but don't take it out on Manda.
Amanda: You missed out the A.
Dan: Okay then. A-manda.
Amanda: That's better.
Elise: BUT MOM'S GROUNDING ME! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M GOING TO GO NUTS?! I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH CHLOE AND GANG AFTER SCHOOL ANYMORE!
Dan: Of course not. I think you were going to go get a tattoo today after school. Thankfully Mom grounded you at the correct time. I didn't tell her a little too late.
Amanda: Wow, really. Elise, don't annihilate yourself. Please. The piercing incident was freaky enough. I thought you were going to lose your ear!
Dan: Be thankful the needle didn't contain traces of AIDS-infected blood.You woulda DIED, you crazy woman.
Elise: I don't care. Well, I didn't get it, did I? And that was just one time. I don't think it'd happen to me if I got a tattoo, right?!
Amanda: There'd be needles involved, dear.
Dan: Yeah.
Elise: Now both of you are ganging up on me! And Dan, you better get this clear. After I'm ungrounded, I'm fully going to kill you, because I'd have the authority to do so. I can't believe I've got such a asdfghjklqwertyuiop brother.
Amanda: For a, angmoh-pai-school-goer like you, Elise, you're amazingly well-versed in the Hokkien profanities manual.
Dan: Uncivilised. Can't you argue in a more... prudent way? You've seen how real debaters argue. Look at Manda!
Amanda: Sheesh, Dan, I merely said a few words 3 years ago, and I don't think you seem to have quite gotten over it.
Dan: No-pe, because I don't forget brilliant stuff easily.
Amanda: Well, thanks.
Elise: You two are barking mad.
Amanda: I hate to side anyone, and I've never really sided any of you, but I've got to say that Dan's being the mature one here, Liz.
Dan: HA! HOLEY GIRL.
Elise: Shut the fuck up.
Amanda: Elise. Stop it.
Dan: She can say whatever she wants to say. What I'm doing is all for her own good.
Amanda: Ditto. Agree. But you sound like a saint of all ethics, Dan. Don't make such egregious mistakes, Elise. It ain't worth it.
Elise: Whatever.
(Elise logs off)
Dan: Thanks, Manda. It's nice to know that there ARE mature 15-year-olds out there in society.
Amanda: I don't have anything against piercings, but after what happened, I don't want Elise to go near anymore needles.
Dan: Of course, of course, you're just concerned. You're one of the most mature 15-year-old I've seen. Haha. A thousand times better than my sister.
Amanda: I'm still pretty juvenile; I love sitting in the trolley whenever I get the chance to embarass myself in supermarkets.
Dan: Meet up some time. We'd go to the supermarket, then. Elise will revive soon; it's just a passing black cloud.
Amanda: Hope so. :)

End of conversation.
Well I mean, the rest are technically redundant. Mmm.

Remember... I've got nothing against piercings. It's just that Elise went off to some unlicensed git who pierced her with some contaminated needle that made lots of pus grow out of her piercing. She had to go to the doctor's, and still had the nerve to joke about not having mushrooms instead of pus.

Stupid girl; she made everyone worry like hell. Tsk.

And I've got a funny feeling about my mum- I think she knows about my blog. Gosh, I'm going to die! Metaphorically.