Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I've never been to veterinarian school." -Carlisle Cullen

YAY!!!
I LOVE CHERYL MANY MANY. She's going to get me a tee from Threadless online for my birthday :D

*Runs around the room twelve times*
Now I'm hunting for pretty designs. I particularly love the one that says Shakespeare hates your emo poems, but good-looking graphic tees are hard to come by so I'd just hunt for a nice graphically designed one.

Today was reasonably good- there was no HCL but I had to run around the class, extorting money from my fellow classmates. Not a happy thought, but that's what a saikang bearer has to do, right? I'd never ever be a treasurer in my life again. The mere thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

Ploughed my way through a comprehension during English while discussing the sexiness factor of the voice of the Japanese guy with Jwee. Apparently Miss Seto had to attend to some overseas visitors that were rather delighted to watch a crazy class sit at their places while doing comprehensions.

There was this guy who even asked me for the extra sheets of the passages and question papers, and started reading it so intently- more like scrutinizing each onyx-coloured word. I was extremely confused but gave it to him anyway.

CEP was lousy, and Lit was spent writing more essays on Unseen Prose. The passage was about a blind man, and the passage was relatively fascinating the first time round. Not so much, however, when I had to reread to grasp the situations and write about characterisation and impressions about the blind man. *Yawns*

But I don't think I disapprove of Unseen Poetry and Prose; both are equally nice to read. The question answering is another issue altogether.

We had the Financial Literacy course again after school. This session was definitely more fun than the previous one, but I kept losing cash during the Rat Race Cash Flow game thing. Tough luck. I broke the trainer's record of landing on the Downsized part 4 times in all.

I got lucky the first two times- I had M&Ms. Mag and Charlene forced me to surrender my 3rd packet of M&Ms the third time round. Talk about extortion!!! There were no more M&Ms left when my rat's butt got burnt on the Downsized part again, for the fourth time.

I heard that Peter and Timotheus are very potent, in a way. As in, in the game. Weijie got rich but he refused to cross-marry (Timotheus's idea) me. :( He got a total of $1.1 mil! Lucky fellow. Just my luck.

Rodson was the next Bill Gates at his table, but he lost everything after he got his butt charred on the Divorce tile. That's what marriage does to you, huh :D Now the ring is not called the engagement/ marriage ring; it's called the suffe-ring. Ah ha. Kudos to Mark Lee. *Grins*

Still, I went home with 2 packets of M&Ms (coulda been 3!!!). I'm more realistic. *Breaks into the Chrysan laugh*

Chrysan freaked everyone out today by getting Jamie to pierce some part of the inside of her mouth. The gum, the web part above her two front teeth. Looked pretty scary, especially the photos. Tomson got the hefty scare when he turned on Jamie's camera...

During class Jwee and I conned Timotheus into grinning at Chrysan, and his expression was all but O___O when Chrysan returned the grin. I don't think he was expecting that, haha. Jamie was extremely proud of her masterpiece (Chrysan's mouth). Smugness was radiating from every inch of her skin.

Radiate, radiate, radiate.

Annoyed Jwee out of her guts today by repeating the Para-para dance, Lipgloss by Lil' Mama, Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes and various ancient Chinese songs you'd almost never catch anyone singing. I think I'm going bananas! :( Thank goodness Elise didn't give me any more trouble today with her deliberate extensive masochistic damage. Good work, Dan. *Sighs deeply*

I know it's all words so far. You should see and experience the speed of my comp and the wireless; it's fabulous.

I'm still laughing at what Mr Tan said about Timotheus not having a TV at home (Insider's joke).

By the way, Charlene, I like Jiajun from CSS2, and Benjamin. You M&Ms stealer. With Miss Sour Triangle (Magdalene).