Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I was wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse

My mood's been pretty hostile these days. I feel like exploding but I'd try my very, very, best not to. It's hard, but I've done it.

Not to mention that I'd blatantly ignored some people when they'd asked me stuff because I was attempting to not explode, if you get what I mean. Naw it's not PMS. I've never got PMS. Much. *Shrugs*

Charlene's getting all MPD these days. One second she's pushing me away and shouting at me, telling me to butt off her floorhead, and the next she's clinging onto me like a little leech, just without the blood sucking part. Funny. A second Mag Phua, but Mag Phua didn't have MPDs.

Then today Mr Foo announced in front of the entire school about his great achievement. Apparently he's got a PhD, but no one's got any idea what he majors in. Probably related to Chinese. Definitely not English Literature.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm currently multitasking; looking at guitar-y accessories and Threadless while blogging. I told Yuqian that my best friend can tab songs, and she gaped and said he was really cool.

Not that I can tab, but his tabbing is pretty kickass.


To give you an idea about Threadless, it's an online shopping site. Yup, the one where my cousin Cheryl ordered a tee for me for my birthday. *Runs around the room five times* Quite a bit of designs below.



Both Cheryl and I loved this. BUT it was out of stock. Cleaned out. Brrr!


If I'm not wrong, I think Cheryl got this.


If this was already in stock, I'd have got it, without a doubt.


Like the robot!


This was my second choice. There's ladies' cut too.


Cheryl got this too- One for herself, and one for Darryl. Quite cool!


I got this.
Well I thought it was quite cute, nothing too controversial.
My mum wouldn't nag. If I'd gotten the Procrastinators one, I can't imagine what my ears will look like now.


I loved this too. Maybe I'd go print one by myself, or something.


Yes!!! Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.
Like, Math teachers are humans soaked in sadism.


Pretty cute too, but I wouldn't want to wear it out cause it screams "LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE!"
And besides, I prefer the witty ones. :)


Mmm, lollies!


Cheryl wanted to get this for Darryl, but it was completely wiped out, too.
We should print these for the guys in our class.


Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


There were no guitar-related designs on Threadless, only a couple, but I didn't like them.
I love this Marc Jacobs necklace-watch. It's so PRETTY. :D

The price is even prettier. $300+ I think, I dunno. Definitely a 3-figure sum. Sheesh!

My birthday is coming in about three days' time! Hip, hip, hurray!
Someone get me guitar-related stuff. Keychains, necklaces, shirts, anything. I love the whole guitar idea. :) But I wouldn't say no to a model of an Aston Martin Vanquish/ DB9. *Salivates*\

Enough here today; I'm dead beat.
Toodles! ♥