Thursday, August 23, 2007

"You love me more than I deserve." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse

Headphones: Crash and Burn Girl by Robyn

Please, please, please, PLEASE come up with a final solution tomorrow, okay, 312? Thanks. I hope you know how agonizing it is to design a class tee... It's been really hard on Jemimah. Tomorrow we will have to vote for our various options.

And please, please, PLEASE, once more, we will have to go with the majority. No one will be trying to jeopardize anyone's decision. Timotheus, Jemimah and I will carry out the voting process tomorrow.

Make it easy for us.

I've never had the idea of a disunited 312, so prove yourselves right. Impasses are utterly controversial most of the time and are hard to resolve, but for the love of everything Cullen... Try. And accept.

Tomorrow after the voting process will be my funeral, because Mdm Laserbeams is going to hand our papers back to us. My height is one-six-nine, or you can try five-foot-seven. Remember to get me a coffin that fits. Or you can just call my best friend. I think he has one on hold for me.

Goodbye all.