Wednesday, September 05, 2007

THE AMANDA ARGUMENT
That's hot.


Eh Chrysan, where's your friend?
Maybe "friend" is an inappropriate word. Please forgive my thoughtlessness. I think foe will sound better.

Chrysan's blog URL is http://www.2479726.blogspot.com/ and it's freaking fun to visit, especially the tagboard. Why? There's this little phantom lurking around her tagboard, hurling unsatisfying Hokkien profanities at Chrysan, who apparently is just as confused as I am. Who's this guy? Girl? Thing? Nobody knows, for sure.

But I love controversy. *Shrugs* Maybe I'm mad. Or I just like to argue with people.






I'm still waiting for that guy to reappear on Chrysan's tagboard. I love a good vocal brawl. Oops, sorry, not vocal. Brawls of Literacy. That's extremely fun, especially when the opponent's got a mentality of a 11-year-old (or younger) and knows nothing but Hokkien profanities.

I can smell it in the air. If this person comes to rockintoxicant, he/she/it will practically shout, "You think you so noble ah!? Use all the chim chim words... Nb! Think I don't understand ah! See me no up issit! Defend your friend... You want to show me you read dictionary only lah... Kns... Ccb..."

Maybe not the word "noble", too. Hahaha.

I'm still waiting. It's impolite to let a lady wait, you know. Especially on cyberspace.

Yep- watch out for the guy/girl/thing who hides behind the pretty facade, and fake name, of anti-you. And if I'm not wrong there's still this guy who puts a ;D for a name. Quite cool, huh!

Not.

I've just reread the past tags of anti-you. They're HILARIOUS.

(In case you were wondering what happened on Chrysan's tagboard):

anti you: kk... don talk so much... meet up and settle.... dare??? ask all ur fren come down... anyone... wan wan?? DARE??u think every tag is i type de ya?? bull shit.. i only type 2.. other is not even me.. i say meet u all like small kitty.. hide it.. jux dare to scold.. no one ans.. so i bored.. don play ler.. idio

*Giggles* Eh, this is damn funny. I wonder who Chrysan literally offended- some mafia (Timotheus?) on the streets of Singapore? I don't know. "Meet up and settle" sounds so passe. Brawls of Literacy are the next hot things. "I say meet u all like small kitty.. hide it.." sounds cute. Reminds me of Hello Kitty. But I don't understand, and I don't want to understand either *Shrugs in blase manner*

"No one ans.. so i bored.. don play ler.. idio"

HAHAHA.
Here comes Amanda.

We're not so free to come look you up. If this started in cyberspace, it ends in cyberspace. Retaliate. Go on. Make it colourful. And if you wish to use the word "idiot" again, it's i-d-i-o-t. You missed the little "t" there...

Later tags:

anti you: haha.. anti you.. you act cute argh? = =" cute sia

Wow, MPD!
MPD= Multiple Personality Disorder

anti you: ask her go shoppin?? she cant de la... muz reach HME early de... hme gal.. if not parent will call all police to come her.. o my~~

Chrysan just eliminated some vowels and it stumped you. Brilliant. And what's with the shopping? Have you gone shopping before? Or are you actually a cyborg who feeds on nothing but batteries? Educate me :( Please!

anti you: why you suddenly so cb bitchy? people good to you already and you are fucking bitchy! NBCB! spammers! CHOING arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ oh my~~ nb sab going to open her CB mouth again~~ oh my~~ i scared sia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Infantile juvenile freakazoids.

If Chrysan seems bitchy to you.. Sorry about it, then. Well. And I thought it was spelt as "chiong" and not "CHOING"? Um, and we know how exaggerated you are already, so there are excessive 'h's in the word "argh" that you can remove, you know.

If you're afraid, then don't go to Chrysan's blog. Maybe you should just go back to your home, aka the bottom of the cesspits. And look who you're calling spammers. What with all the cb, nb? It's boring, it really is. Go revamp your vocabulary wardrobe. I suggest the dictionary.

anti you: fucking bitch! u really thing u big big ass sorry i mean big shot argh?? o my~~ eat my ass lah! NB see ur ugly nbcb face i can vomit liao sia! dundeh~

No, your ass is too freaking big. But no one bothers to eat your ass anyway. We'd rather eat the remnants of the trash from yesterday.

We can't choose anything from the cesspits because it's your home after all, and intruding the privacy of your... home is impolite. Plus, can you insult more colourfully? You're really getting on my nerves because just about everything is the same.


anti you: oi nb cb or sab!you all die liao or scared to open your ass? nb! next time dont dare to talk then dont talk! knnbccb! u think u big shot argh? go to hell le cb! o my~~ where are you sab!! big ass sab~~ open your big ass mouth la! where are you sia? where u stay? i come find you! nb

"Open your ass"? Means? I don't understand. (And I don't wish to degrade myself by understanding such inept ways to express angers too, ha)

What has cyberspace got to do with their bottoms? You're contradicting yourself, dear. First you accuse them of being dead because they're blatantly ignoring you. Then you tell them not to talk. What do you want? Please state clearly. Thank you.

And you'd leave little trails of poop if you ever went to anyone's house. I'd rather not endure the smell... I have a slightly weak stomach. If they go to hell, you're Hades's cousin/ spawn of Satan already. Or were you hoping for a reserved bus seat to Heaven?

I hope you enjoy disappointment, then~

This controversy thing is super fun. I'm like Emmett and Jacob bracing themselves for the fight. The newborns! Fun, fun, fun. *Waves arms around wildly*

I don't even seem to see the ;D or anti you dude anymore. Where are they? It's impolite to keep me waiting >:(

I'm trying to figure out what's the real problem here, but I think that this two people, one seriously random and the other plagued with MPD, are deprived. Of... love? I don't know. Try acting cute, maybe that will help! If it doesn't then I don't know what works for you already.

Or you were so evil you died, and then your records were so shockingly dirty, Hell spat you straight back out from its deepest pits cos you'd just terrorize everyone there. Talk about a hell-given gift! You can join forces with Cyclops in our school already. Need any introductions?