Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into. When I got home, all my things were in the garage." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse.

This impersonator (he/she is trying to be me, who else!) on Chrysan's blog is undoubtedly fascinating. But I shall digress here; I need to find skins.

I'm planning on a plain white one, something like Jamie's. Jamie's skins always look good, no matter in real life or in cyberspace... If you get what I mean.

I think I'd have to go on hiatus for tomorrow, I don't really know. Wish I could read minds, or be psychic. That's be utterly brilliant. I'd trade in my PS2, my iPod, my tablet, my wardrobe and all my Converse hightops for such powers. (Sigh)