Saturday, September 01, 2007

"And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are?" -Sam Uley, Eclipse

It's my birthday in 17 minutes!
Dammit, old already lah.
But one more year and I can watch NC-16 shows!

(It's not as if I don't watch NC-16 shows now, though. Cyborg.)

Today was pretty good. I mean, it's the eve of my birthday! Of course, I got into another quarrel with my mum- she didn't even want to give me face on the eve of my birthday. *Stamps foot* But quarrels are inevitable sometimes. Thank goodness I'm not a werewolf, or I'd have exploded in the MRT or something today.

Had tuition in the morning, and my tuition teacher gave me 6 Amaths questions as my birthday present.

:(

Went down for a walk in my new Nikes later on, and came back about a half hour later because it'd started to pour. Lousy timing; I fell asleep 15 minutes after stepping into my house because the weather was so darn good. No wonder I think I'd love Forks.

As usual- overslept, and didn't bother to change into something more presentable for HChinese tuition. Thus I resumed my t-shirt-and-FBTs-and-sneakers garb and flew off to the MRT station.

(Digress: I sound like I'm writing an essay here. Sigh.)

Reached the train station in plenty of time, but I forgot my wallet, so I couldn't go anywhere. Fabulous. Waited for my maid at the station as she came down to pass it to me, and ran into my gran at the station. She saw me and was all, "Eh! Ying Xuan! Jin tian ni de sheng ri hor. Lai lai, wo gei ni yi ge hong bao, ying wei wo bu zhi dao ni yao shen me. Ni na na ge qian zi ji qu mai ni yao de dong xi lor."

Translation: Eh! Amanda (Yeah, damn it that was my chinese name. Stop laughing)! Today your birthday hor. come come, I give you a red packet, because I don't know what you want (for your birthday). You take the money and go get something you like.

:D
Happyyyyyy.

The crisis arrived just then- I was running so late I'd almost decided to give up and turn back while I was on the train to tuition. It was already 3.55 and my tuition was at 4. In Bugis. I was only at Redhill at that time. I called Jemimah the Wonderwoman, who apparently told me she couldn't go for tuition.

I thought it woulda been fine to skip once, since it would have been about time to take the return train home by the time I'd reached tuition. Hence I IMed Jemimah and told her I wasn't going for tuition, though she herself wasn't too.

Then she suddenly IMed back, as quick as lightning, to get me to go for tuition without her. I thought she'd downed too much morphine or something, because she was acting like a saint of all academics. To cut the long story short, I was convinced by her to go for tuition. She was supposed to give me a surprise for my birthday. *Makes face* She could've just told me, haha.

When I reached there I was already a half hour late, and Jemimah kept me suspended throughout the entire lesson. She refused to tell me what she was going to do to me, even though she'd claimed that half my surprise was already ruined because I'd forced her to tell me that she was actually going for tuition.

I was wondering when Ronald McDonald would jump into the tuition class.

We mostly gossiped during class, pretty much the usual, and I eavesdropped on the girls sitting a table away from us. They were talking about some guy who'd ran into their class and proposed to one of their classmates. HAHAHAHAHA. That's utterly ridiculous. It was as brilliant as tales about LA and fashion shows.

Jemimah finally sprang into action after class- we went to the open sitting space near the centre to celebrate my birthday. She'd brought a nice chocolate muffin and candles! So that was the surprise. Thank heavens- I honestly thought the class was going to sing me a birthday song or something equally embarassing, and I'd have used (what's left of) my nails to scrabble a pit for me to hide in.

Thanks Jemimah! That was really sweet and I absolutely loved it. Even the part when the random kid came up to us. Haha. *Chuckles* And your birthday is one day after mine.


Now it's my turn to keep the secret about your birthday present from you. *Cackles* You suspended me for hours, and I'm going to suspend you for days. Beat that.

Pictures next time. Sorreh, no time to upload. My comp's as slow as a tortoise on tranquilizers, and the only comp at home that is tolerable is my dad's. In fact his comp is pretty darn fast.

Elise and Daniel insisted that I meet them near my house (they live in the Jurong area too) so that they could pass me my gift. Prettaye necklaceeeeeee! I love it. Thanks dears. ♥

Cafe Cartel? deal.

It's 12.17 am already, and I've got 4 birthday presents and lots of birthday wishes. The first was from Weiting, Vrindha, Taahira, Darlene, Mel and Amanda Lim, second from granny dearest, third from Jemimah and the fourth from Elise and Daniel. :)

Now Mr Ng's on MSN, wishing me a happy fifteenth. Haha thank you.

I better go get a good night's sleep now; I don't want to have the eyes of a panda on the exact day of the fifteenth year of my existence. on Earth. Hopefully I get to see 3 out of my 5 besties tomorrow, mainly Wei Hong, Pris and Huishan. Give me face lah, Wei Hong, turn up at PC on my birthday. Heh.

Incoherent now. Need Edward Cullen.

Where's my lovely little (sorry, he's 188cm, thus the word "little" doesn't have any effect on him), seductive, perfect and lithe leech? Oooooo.