Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"I've stolen, I've lied, I've coveted... My virtue is all I have left." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse

Damn it I hate all science teachers. I mean, all of them are weird and stuff. Including my tuition teachers. Yeah, whatever. People who dabble too much in Math and Science are plain freakazoids that resemble robots as much as squirrels resemble squirrels.

*Runs around in circles*

I'd be a mental patient anytime. Better than a cyborg. At least I get to eat food and not batteries hahaha.


Literature remedial today was pretty boring. I kept entertaining myself by drawing on Mag's thigh. The cuckoo girl was mercilessly teased by Huiling and I for having pretty pimples. Then Huiling created some liquefied pimple thing out of an innocent strawberry bubble tea. Yuck.

Kaiying, Ziting, Chrysan, Jamie and Jos appeared quite literally out of nowhere this morning at Clementi Macs. They saw my hair. Huiling was trying to convince me that it didn't look as bad as I assumed. Mag was constantly Ah Shuing me, and our superfluous weapon: "Eh, your pimples can join together, ha ha ha"

Magreaction: AAAAAAHHHHH! *Goes hysterical*

Snuck out to JP with Mag and Huiling, and Mag fell down a bottomless pit near the train station, met a Chesire Cat and a bunch of poker cards that tried to kill her. That was the last of Magdalene Phua we saw. Hence Huiling and I decided to continue with our Journey to the West(side shopping centre, Jurong Point). We were supposed to look for a box for me to put pens in, but I ended up with an myuk pencilcase.

:)

Went home after that, fell asleep and dreamt of doing surveys and filling up forms. Weird. Woke up a while later and listened to Mum scream at me for something, but I forgot what. I don't think I even heard her.