Tuesday, September 04, 2007

PICTURES.


Yes, yes, you can go buy 4D or something, because Amanda is FINALLY uploading pictures on her blog. Right, right, right? Right! Go! Go!

Okay maybe that was a rhetorical question... I'm not too well-versed with these kind of subtle stuff, so it may not be prudent to use it so often, or people will think I'm going crazy, though I think I already AM crazy, whatever, so, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. Stupid secants and cosecants and cotangents. They're scrambling up what's left of my left brain. Sheesh!


*Stamps foot*

Talk about too much rum...



(Digress halts here)

Pictures, from 31st August to 4th September.


Doing crap stuff during the Teachers' Day celebrations.

Like for instance, camwhoring.


Huiling and Charlene.

I don't mind them using my phone, of course, but Charlene's weird, because her phone's resolution and megapixels are tons better than mine.


Huiling looks so happy when she takes pictures with me :D


No she doesn't look as happy when she takes pictures with Charlene.


The food in the RGPS canteen is still AS GOOD AS EVER!

I ate one bowl of mian, a garlic bread, 2 steamed buns and a cup of jelly. Mmmn.


In Plaza Singapura after Gelare- Taahira and I were fighting over Zac Efron, because Zac Efron's quite hot!

Did you see him on that American magazine?! Gosh. Wow, the abs. *Watches Elise run around cyberspace*

Elise loves Zac Efron.


Amanda and Amanda!


Jemimah the scary girl. But thanks alot for the cute surprise, haha!

Me: "Skip the formalities... The cupcake looks good"


And look! It's my birthdaaaaaaaay!

This was taken at 12.36 am, as you can see. Haha.

Spent the afternoon of my golden day with 2 of my best friends!

We had ample time to go to Orchard Cineleisure for some shopping and food before moving off to our Cultural Meeting, so that was brilliant.


Priscilla insisted on Take 2.


She was damn grumpy during the train ride because she was freaking hungry, and Huishan podnapped my iPod. Hence I had to deal with one grumpy girl and one antisocial one.

I remember how Pris was like during the Harry Potter movie last time- her tummy was giving her major problems but she somehow couldn't do anything about it, so she was locked up in her own head throughout the outing.

Priscilla. *Sighs*
But she's fabulous to have around. The kind of things she does!


I should know better than to stand next to 2 extremely skinny people and take a fullbodshot.


We dined at that Hong Kong cafe (the name is too long; can't remember it).


The metal cups they served us drinks in made us feel like high class convicts.

Joke.


After 10 years (metaphor alert), the baked rice came.

(Baked spag for Pris.)


Girl, recharged.


Food critic!


Pris's battery life jumped from negative 48% to 130%. She was finally in the mood to make her maniacal faces.

Wildly loony is Priscilla's norm.


Yep- trying to gross Huishan out.

I bet Huishan was having a hard time trying to make the bile that had rose up from her liver go back down when she saw that Pris was trying to be convincingly cute :(


She pulled that one on me, too.

I puked all over. Some stomach.


We kind of made a mistake ordering this gargantuan dessert (mango ice). Why? Because:

1) We were about to explode (no kidding) from the oversized portions of baked rice/spaghetti, and

2) It was friggin' cold in that HK cafe place.

Advice: Bring a jacket next time, and share your baked item with someone.


Know what I mean when I said Huishan was blur?


Groovy girl.


Attack!

Yeah were we like, fighting a war to keep the ice cream aloof.


Our melted remains.

I was the last to stop eating! And I'd finished most of my baked rice! Call me a champ, call me a champ.

Both Huishan and Pris surrendered because they were freezing already.

I'd borrowed Huishan's jacket earlier on when we were walking in the rain and it got soaked, hence she couldn't wear it :\

She and Pris had an umbrella! Don't blame me, c'mon :D


More antics by Pris.


Anyway, I didn't realise that I was in the same cafe as SK and Serene until we exited. Oops.


Zac Efron woo!
In the lift.


Huishan bought me this. Paaaatrick!

She regretted that later on because I kept talking to Patrick.


Pris and I.


Saw Chrysan and Jaww outside Taka.
(Did I get his name right, Chrysan? Whoops.)


Why is this picture so Charlene Chan?


Obsessed with my new friend.


Later that night after the meeting, we parted and I went off to meet my mum, dad and maid at Vivocity.

Hilarious stupid stuff happened there.

Okay first we went to Marche and queued for ages for a place. Mum and Dad decided to whip out something they'd gotten for me at Holland V earlier that day when I was at Orchard Cine.

A niceeeee hairband.
Watch the photos.


Thanks to the baked rice and mango ice, I could only manage some cheese sticks, a lemonade, a mushroom soup and a scoop of Panna Cotta ice cream.


Yeah my hairband!
It's black and fluffy with red horns on top. Talk about horny. Stop laughing, damnit.

I sat next to the glass panel, and a bunch of kids that were playing catching actually stopped their game, stood outside and stared at my nice headgear.

I wore that around Vivocity. From Forever 21 to Levi's to Topshop to Mu-ee to Mini Toons, and to another bunch of places. My mum and dad were having lots of fun going nuts with me, and my maid couldn't quit giggling.


For the first time in years we decided to watch a movie together! :)

The last show we watched together (in a cinema) was... Troy, I think. I remember watching Unleashed with my mum and dad too. Woah. How many years was that?

Mum was surprised when she saw this fat lady on the floor.

(I meant the show Hairspray!)
She almost shrieked when I told her it was her handsome (he's handsome for his age) John Travolta.

(Digress)
I went to Italy last time and the guys there were so handsome! The trash collector at the Leaning Tower of Pisa made my mum and I freeze because he looked like John Travolta.

My dad was all moany, since my mum and I were capable of doing nothing but stare at guys when we were at Italy. That was the only time my mum allowed me to gaze at handsome men.

Well there are none in Singapore anyway. *Shrugs in a blasé manner*


Wow Zac Efron again!!!


At least I look better with my fringe covering my forehead. Elise says I look like a furrreak without fringe.

Sorry.

Mum, dad, my maid and I watched Ratatouille. It was great! One of the best animation shows I've ever watched.


I know what you did last summer.

You can't see it here, but during the spare hour we had before Ratatouille, I shared a truckload of M&Ms with my mum and I'd gobbled up all the blue M&Ms. (Mum was irritated because I kept picking and poking at the blue ones)

Then I went to the toilet a half hour later and realised that I'd been walking around Vivo with blue lips, a pair of horns on my head (Hellboy!!!) and a bling necklace.


Shoes.


I took a picture of myself with the new disastrous haircut but I didn't want to plague you guys and be responsible for a surfeit amount of hospital bills.

Besides, that photo was twittish. *Sighs* Well.


Literature remedial tomorrow, and I don't know when I'd be able to blog again. Friggin' EOYs. May the creators burn in hell.

Yup need some rest- it's 1am. Relatively early for me though. Ah ha! Goodbye.