Tuesday, March 21, 2006

mood: aggravated. (blogger pictures have gone mad.)

mixed feelings today :D

brinjole's aunt has decided to *gasp* throw in another batch of FOC tees for us cos apparently the material for the previous one was not good enough. hmms. her aunt is great eh, hahahs. so we're deciding on another design :)

mr ng didn't come today. *sighs -ahem-sadly* so we were thrown a bunch of maths to do. and to pass up by the end of the day.. gross. ):

had geog presentation also. and got into a little trouble during chinese. XD that's all for today. blah.

elise has given me something to do(again!). whatever.

post the number of random facts the same number as your index number in class.! then pass it on to 5 people of your choice. remember to inform the people of your choice!

i am ELEPHUNK #6. :D

1. i have cedric diggory on my handphone wallpaper.
2. i have legolas (orlando bloom, who else!) on my tablet desktop wallpaper.
3. my face is on my msn and friendster display pic...
4. i have 12 fantastic songs on i scream!, alias my fave songs playlist.
5. i am rooting for nobody in campus superstar, but i think zhiyang and teresa have good vocals.
6. i tuck out my shirt, pull my hair back into a ponytail and pull down my socks after school everyday.

whatever, hahahs. um, i want these people to do this thing:

1. tomeyyto
2. brinjole
3. bec
4. amanda lim
5. hot tea.

yayye. stupid elise, better STOP getting me to do these ah.

):

<3 amanda.