Thursday, April 06, 2006

previously tagged by rebecca yap, currently tagged by misspotato.
the tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of their perfect lovers.Specify the gender of the target.

lol rebooca yap has just spammed my tagboard and demanded me to do this whatsoever-.

the eight points;

  1. not obese/fat please.. considerable looks too(:
  2. it'd be better if he had a stable income and career.
  3. can tolerate my randomness
  4. loving and caring
  5. willing to follow my religion
  6. NOT the sort who pulls their partner out of bed at 6 in the morning for a jog in the park- i'd be better off sleeping
  7. lets me go S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G-! (may be more welcoming if he sponsors- no lah joking :D)
  8. gives me a hand with stuff, blah blah.

RAHHS.

stupid becca yap; i'd be sure to get her the next time i'm arrowed with this fact-y thing. -.-

rawr.

amanda.