Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DONE BY ELISE TAY.(copylefted)
FOR EVERYONE.(:

Pick the number of the month that you were born in
1----i cried for
2----i strangled
3----i barbequed
4----i gave a belly-dance to
5----i slapped
6----i farted at
7----i jio-ed(dated)
8----i went shopping with
9----i ate
10---i asked for an autograph from
11---i flew on SIA with
12---i confessed my love to

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a cockroach
2------- my maths teacher
3-------an orang utan at the Singapore Zoological Gardens
4-------my mum
5-------my school's discipline mister/mistress
6-------that gay homeless guy
7-------an Advanced Quantum Physics textbook
8-------my enemy's boyfriend
9-------a mouldy piece of bak kwa
10-------a green pickle
11-------a nearby policeman
12-------my brother
13-------my sister
14-------an iPod nano
15-------my chinchilla
16-------my family doctor
17-------a banana peel
18-------a camel
19-------the toilet bowl at home
20-------my sexiest lacy underwear
21-------my handphone
22-------a rugby player
23-------my neighbour
24-------the computer
25-------myself
26-------the janitor in school
27-------a samurai warrior from the 1910s
28-------the virus protection software
29-------my dad
30-------a sheet of toilet paper
31-------a kopitiam uncle

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White------Because i'm sexy and i know it.
Black-------Because i am mentally unstable.
Pink--------Because i'm lovin' it.
Red---------Because i am homosexual.
Blue--------Because i followed my teacher's instructions.
Green------Because i was bored while cleaning the toilet.
Purple------Because i hate myself.
Gray--------Because i can't control my thinking and actions.
Yellow------Because i was offered an all-expense trip to Hawaii
Orange----Because my partner sitting to the right of me said to.
Other-------Because i hate everyone.
None------Because that's how i can get to Harvard without taking exams.

My Birthday: 2nd September.
My Shirt Colour: white.

ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.

I ATE MY MATHS TEACHER BECAUSE I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT???

THANKS ELISE(:
D:

probably i'd be the one who's going to get eaten tomorrow :D

rawr,
amandaaaaaa x)