Friday, February 02, 2007

moosik: bai se feng che by jaychou
dang dang dang
i want to learn guits already

i want to buy a new wallet >:)
i like yihua's wallet!
the ozozo one
so cute. i should get black to match my phone :D

yeah and i shall reply to tags:
kaiying: YEAH SK has her methane. lol. chi ho. and ziting and i are NOT pushing timo around!
he dao-ed me on friday. he is so dao. i will bring a pack of lubber bans on monday
then i will soot:
1) kaiying
2) jasmin
3) nicky
4) timotheus
5) anyone i see/ who irritates me

PIU PIU PIU

jasmin: omg you crazy woman. i've added posts to my blog already, so i won't jump out of my skin everytime i attempt to see my tagboard :X
you'd scare anyone who comes to this blog, not only stalkers. AHAHA

yanling: gimme your blog add. i'd link you (:

ziting: yeah. timo dao-ed me and charlene on friday D:
oh yes. thankyou about the guitar
that goes to show that my friend is blind
elise failed art, you know. LOL

and i'd like to credit jemimah and 210'06 for the lubber ban thing.
i'm addicted to it aleadi
it's been exactly a week since jemimah told me about the lubber ban sooting
i will aim jasmin and nicky first, according to my msn nick
i can always get kaiying in class
and timotheus will probably concuss me with a basketball first

piu piu piu
sounds like stars wars.
i want a lightsabre for my birthday! sponsor sponsorrrr.

AHH RANDOM