Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Tell them (the centaurs) I mean no harm!"
"Sorry Professor, but I must not tell lies."

-Dolores Umbridge and Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

The E Maths paper was suckish. Stupid stupid stupid triangle and circle people.

I really do know how to push responsibility around, do I? :D

The Elective History one was okay. At least I understood the content, though I forgot to write about the Appeasement policy in Source C. My handwriting was extremely atrocious in that paper.

Got back Lit essays and test. The norm for Lit tests, are, well you know, and I got a 12. Miss Rani was supposed to award me 0.5 marks more!!! She wrote it in pencil but somehow she erased it off and replaced it with a 12. Damn. I've got no idea why. Mag received back her one word essay and all of us started laughing like mad.

One word essay, yes- Mag only wrote ONE word for the whole essay. (Kowtows to Mag) The word was a keyword, though. Red. (Shakes with laughter again)

All in all, today fugging irritated my arse off. I'm lamenting about every day everyday. But it really is frustrating. Why can't Friday come earlier!?!?!?!

I forgot. I still have 3 tuitions in all on Friday and Saturday. And whenever I ask my mum if I can go out with Huishan and Pris on Sunday she gives me this go-eat-your-dust look which is infuriating. Which also means that she refuses to give me an answer.

Damnit Carlisle Cullen, I wish you were real. Come and give me a little bite. My life will then officially start from then on. Sheesh.

If I were a vampire I wouldn't have to sleep, which means that I have 24 hours a day. But that's pretty pointless since I only sleep 4 hours a day. If I were immortal, what is 4 hours to me? And the whole speedy movements, flawless looks, predator instincts etc. I wish, I wish, I wish.

Lee Kuan Yew is trying to tell me something via the SS textbook. I don't want any other books other than Eclipse right now.