Monday, August 13, 2007

"How many wives wait at Troy's gates for husbands they will never see again?"
"Perhaps your brother can comfort them, I hear he's good at charming other men's wives."

-Hector and Achilles, Troy

A short update here!
(Considered short as compared to what I'm capable of)

Okay. First and foremost I had an okay-ish day... Tiring, though. Deciphered an immensely tough cloze passage on dead corals and a comprehension about heroic rocks (yes, rocks) during the Higher Chinese paper. English was quite okay. The passage was interesting enough for me to stare at it for 15 minutes before starting.

After I finished the summary I sat there and doodled mutated stick figures on my paper. Mr Ng walked past and muttered, "Eh I know your English very good. But check your work!" and proceeded to loom behind others after thwacking his trusty marker on my head. My engrish is not good.

Came home afterwards and stared at the E Maths textbook and cursed the triangle and circle people. These ancient beings obviously have a knack for ruining peoples' lives, particularly mine.

Secondly, Zhengning is singing on CSS 2 now. I better advise my mum to turn down the volume to save our tv speakers.

No, she's done it by herself D: Okay, haha.