Sunday, August 12, 2007

"These violent delights have violent ends,
And in their triumph die like fire and powder:
Which as they kiss consume."

-Friar Laurence, Romeo and Juliet, Act II Scene six

I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF!!!
Stupid asdfghjkl Common Tests . The bloody damn thing should just meet Hades and burn in hell.

My dad was mentioning something about end-of-year vacation. I HOPE HE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D I'm fantasizing Seattle, LA, New York, Florida, California, Canada.

And Alaska!!! Them adorable dogs. ♥

If it's more of a interesting-tour-with-lots-of-action maybe LA, New York, Florida and/or California. With New York coming out tops! I'd love to go to New York. But Florida's got Disneyland, right? I think. I can't remember. Someone educate me.

But it's all my wishful thinking. Alaska, indeed. Trust my mum to drape wet blankets over everything. The vacation thing will probably just exist in my sandcastles in the air. Sheesh.

When I grow up I'd move to Seattle. I love Singapore, from the food to the homely feelings to the shopping centres to the crazy stress levels, but the one thing I can't stand is the weather. The sun is killing me. It's warm, even at night. But since we're on the equator, which means no natural disasters, we don't have anything to complain about, do we?

All that dumb studying is corrupting my brains.



I feel like eating these now! :D AND there's nothing in the fridge.



>:(

WHERE IS WILLY WONKA WHEN I NEED HIM THE MOST!
Ah hah, whoops I forgot. He got possessed by Snape already.


Mmn. Look at the fudge. And the crimson cherries. Brownie attack!




Chocolate. All types. This is torturous. Ice cream, too. WIth M&Ms. Eeeech

Haha look at this. Spongebob Icecream!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGE! BOB! SQUARE! PANTS!


Omgz, even the cotton candy (which is supposed to be fake) looks tempting.
I'm going full-on Augustus Gloop already.
The stupid big fat nincompoop.