Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Men will hunt us, the gods will curse us, but I'll love you. Until the day they burn my body, I'll love you." -Paris, Troy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL JIE <3


I'm drunk. I think. Ooohoohoo! Intoxicated post. Please skip if you don't want to confuse yourself.

Okay I'm se-riously going straight into RSM now. (RSM: Random Screensaver Mode)

I'd be spouting lots of trash and quoting lots of things. Uhhh.

So, yeah, I was talking about it to Elise just now and we actually called up each other and laughed our asses off. We don't understand anything. And THAT'S EFFING WHY WE'RE LAUGHING. Insider's joke. Yo ho, a pirates life for me :D

To put it simply, insiders' jokes + make-no-sense + stupid assumptions= helluva time for Botox. HAHAHAHAHA. You think I'm intoxicated.

"So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly are you going to do about it?"

"Why is the plane crashing?"

"The pilots are passed out drunk."

"Easy. I'd fly the plane."

Stewpid. Downright stupid. But we don't know anything about it- not much of the source anyways. Yeah. Thus we're giggling like mad and making dumb assumptions. I liked the "I'm amused at how something so tiny could be so annoying" thing. That one made me choke on my own spit.

Yeah, Elise, feeling cold? You'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off.
"Can you stop trying to take your clothes off?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I know I should be thrown into a booby patch. (Old-fashioned way of saying "Mental Institution", hahahahahaha)

Yes okay Elise- a post note here- Tell me about the Switzerland thing if you get to it before I do! And what with the Sleep-with-you. And the tent. And the Battle Hymn of the Republic thing. I imagine it's got something to do with J-r though :)

&Darling Elise, hate is a passionate emotion.


These are alllll insiders' jokes! Don't assume anything or you'd just end up getting all confused like Elise and I. Yeah. I mean, really. Whoopee. When the time comes you'd find out. I'd just say "no" to every assumption you guys make on my tagboard.

(I didn't know we have to tuck our thumbs in when we punch. Hmm, mafia should teach me. EH TIMOTHEUS!)

HAHAHAHA.